Now almost every household has a computer, but as the times change, people don’t just use computers to watch movies, listen to songs, and play games. On keyboards, mechanical keyboards are slowly entering people’s daily lives, so how do you choose a mechanical keyboard that suits you?
1. First of all, let’s briefly talk about mechanical keyboards. Mechanical keyboards have a strong impact on ordinary membrane keyboards, and the sensitivity of the keys is generally higher than that of ordinary keyboards. The core thing is the axis, which can be divided. It is the green axis, the red axis, the tea axis, and the black axis.
2. So what are the characteristics of each axis? How should we distinguish when we choose? The feel of these four shafts is different. Next, I will introduce the specific feel of the four shafts in turn. I hope it will be helpful to you.
3. First of all, the green axis is the biggest difference between the mechanical keyboard and the membrane keyboard. Because it has a strong sense of passage and a crisp sound. If you want to switch from a membrane keyboard to a mechanical keyboard, the difference between the green axis and the experience is the most different. If you want to use it for office, type the code and choose the green axis.
4. The black axis is the hardest keyboard. Hardness refers to the force required to press it down. The black axis and the red axis from the axis body are linear axis bodies without a sense of paragraph. The tea axis and the green axis are non-linear axis bodies, so they have a sense of paragraph. The blue axis has the strongest sense of paragraph. If you are playing games, choose the black axis. If you want to reduce fever, choose the red axis. The red axis is the closest to the membrane keyboard.
5. The tea axis, the tea axis is the least characteristic axis, but it is also the most charming. It has a sense of paragraph but is not as crisp as the green axis, and its triggering does not require as much force as the black axis. . It’s easy to press.
6. How to choose a mechanical keyboard? The cheapest mechanical keyboard is that the more standard mechanical keyboard is, the cheaper it is. The uniform keyboard mold and black axis are the cheapest. There are no other special functions. Then there are expensive, non-standard molds with special functions, and then the keycaps have colors and so on. Both are relatively expensive keyboards.